Friday, June 28, 2013

advice would be nice

I'm about ready to move up on my camera to a little more advanced body. currently i use a Nikon D5000 12.3 MP DX Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens and 2.7-inch Vari-angle LCD and trying to decide to stay with the Nikon or switch to Canon. the two I'm looking at are...

Nikon D7100 24.1 MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR (Body Only)

or the

Canon EOS 7D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Body Only)


The lenses I have will work better with the Nikon but honestly I have no clue what direction to go and have been basing my decision of MP and ISO thus far... what else should I be looking for?


  or   
(click image to see amazon listing)


I guess for now i will continue to read reviews and talk to some photographer friends. exciting and nerve-racking for i don't want to get a camera i don't like when so much money is involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment